CoiniverseGlobal user acquisition for a new mobile app
Mint of Finland developed the Coiniverse app in collaboration with the mints of the world. Coiniverse offers coin collectors a completely new digital platform that provides features to support their hobby and a possibility to share and see other collectors’ collections. The global collector community is at the heart of Coiniverse, and the app is constantly being developed by listening to the community’s needs.
Highlights of the collaboration
- + Over 20,000 new Android and iOS users during six months
- + Strategic and tactical planning of multi-channel user acquisition efforts in the global marketplace
- + Market, operating system, and channel testing as part of the go-to-market in Europe
- + Application marketing and analytics ecosystem buildup
- + Close and proactive collaboration within the Coiniverse team
- + Operating, optimizing, and continuous testing as part of the multi-channel user acquisition marketing supported by modern machine learning technologies
“Aboad has taken up the challenge we set for them very well – achieving fast growth in Europe with market-specific localization is a tough challenge. Still, they managed to have just the right solutions for this. The work has been extremely well-planned while remaining agile and enabling cost-effective testing of new ways to reach the target audience.”Mikko Sievänen, Head of Digital Development, Mint of Finland
“International marketing for an innovative new app is always inspiring. In addition to that, the cooperation with the versatile and experimentally apt Coiniverse team from Mint of Finland has made the work both pleasant and effective while reaching set goals.”Juha Pihkakoski, Chief Executive Officer, Aboad Oy
”Do you work like this with all your clients?”
Our clients are often delighted with the service and ask, ”Do you work like this with all your clients?”. The answer is simple – this is the only way we work. That’s because making things together brings the best results.
Learn more about MaaS